Cloud computing or more specifically known as internet servers in the cloud serves to offer computer services over the internet. In this way, users can access the services available through the cloud and the information is stored on internet servers. The idea of storing information in the Cloud Web Hosting was the large-scale internet service providers such as Microsoft, Google, Amazon, etc.
Currently, there are many cloud web hosting services that serve the cloud storage user. We have found some best cloud web hosting sites with good value for money. They are the Siteground, DigitalServer and HostGator hosting. Cloud hosting remains somewhat complicated technology for conventional internet hosting.
Characteristics of Cloud Computing
Cloud computing systems is a relatively new concept, somewhat complicated but thanks to cloud hosting you will forget about those complications since you will not have to manage either the hardware or the software. All of that is the responsibility of cloud hosting.
There are several features that a cloud hosting has to store our information in the cloud ;
- Cloud storage costs are drastically reduced compared to the features offered with conventional internet hosting.
- The performance of cloud hosting is much better since they control and optimize resources automatically. You can control and have full system tracking.
- Cloud security is now somewhat better since cloud servers send more resources to improve conditions of use.
- Maintenance in cloud computing is very simple, it can be accessed from anywhere and with any computer.
Advantages of a Cloud Hosting
Hiring a hosting to store in the cloud all our information has many advantages and few inconveniences. The advantages of a cloud hosting focus primarily on ;
- Cloud hosting integrates very easily and quickly than other business applications.
- Cloud hosting infrastructures have greater adaptability, backups, that is, recovery of lost data.
- As you start working faster, the implementation carries less risk and you do not need a large investment. Cloud computing applications are in a matter of days.
- In traditional internet hosting server, operation consumes a lot of energy. An advantage of cloud storage is that the energy resources they consume are very low.